Blueberry yougurt cake no-bake
Chilled summer dessert
Ingredients – for a 20-22 cm cake
For the base:
– 200 gr of digestive-type biscuits
– 100 gr of butter
For the filling:
– 700 gr of greek style or thick natural yogurt
– 300 gr of double cream
– 100 gr of icing sugar
– 1 grated lemon zest
– 10 gr of gelatine leaves
For the decoration:
– 250 gr of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1 teaspoon of maize starch
– 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
– lemon juice
See the video recipe step by spep: Yogurt Cake
Don’t miss the next videos! Remember to subscribe to the channel Sara’s Italian kitchen!
Facebook Sara’s Italian kitchen
Instagram Sara’s Italian kitchen
Twitter Sara’s Italian kitchen
Easy or not?
Please let me know and which dish you’d like to prepare and I’ll make a video with the recipe!